Thursday, December 24, 2009

SGT. Blac - Chapter 2 Its Over





1) Keep Rollin (For The Rest Of My Life)
2) As I Proceed
3) Thug Out
4) Get Rich
5) Back Door
6) Nothing Far Free
7) New Sh*t
8) I Can't Take It No More
9) Waiting Patiently
10) It's Over
11) Anything Drama
12) Don't Temp Me
13) This One Goes
14) Waiting Patiently (Remix)
15) Take My Style
16) Nothing For Free (Radio Edit)
17) Simple Plan
18) T.O.P. (Crim)
19) Take Me Away



If anyone has the song "Nothing For Free (Radio Edit)" and would like to send it to me, please e-mail me at daarkangel777@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. the song "Nothing For Free" had a music Video. But its super rare and impossible to find. I saw it once, then I kept searching and could never find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment