Sunday, December 20, 2009

Solo Slim - Sew'd It Up



Tracklisting:

1) Intro
2) Sew'd It Up
3) Assupt Out D Door
4) Kenneth Olar
5) Fire Bra [Remix'd]
6) L-O-V-E-D-W***
7) Stand Guard
8) Change Over Switch
9) Sippin on Surp
10) Go Down to the Mardi Gras [Radio Remix'd]
11) Twinkle, Twinkle [Radio Edit]
12) My Town [Radio Edit]
13) Sew'd It Up [Radio Edit]
14) I'm Tellin' U [Radio, Remix'd]
15) I'm Tellin' U [Club Mix]
16) U Know Them [Remix'd]
17) Club Mix [Remix'd]
18) Outro [Remix'd]

If anyone has the songs "Go Down To The Mardi Gras (Radio Remix'd), Twinkle, Twinkle (Radio Edit), My Town (Radio Edit), I'm Tellin U (Radio Remix'd)" If anyone has these song and wouild like to send them too me, please send them too me at daarkangel777@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment